“DO YOUR BEST TO PRESENT YOURSELF TO GOD AS ONE APPROVED, A WORKER WHO HAS NO NEED TO BE ASHAMED, RIGHTLY HANDLING THE WORD OF TRUTH.“-2 TIMOTHY 2:15
We want to invite you to form a relationship with us at R.O.C.K Bridge Ministries! We are a group of people who feel called to obey Christ by reaching out to the community of Nakuru, Kenya. We believe that everyone has something to offer, and we would love to find a way for you to get involved.
Here are some ways you can get involved:
- Donate. Your donation will help us to continue our work in Nakuru. We use donations to fund our programs, such as our scholarship program, our clean water initiative, and our community development projects.
- Partner: At R.O.C.K Bridge ministries we believe in partnerships and collaborations that pools resources together for the betterment of our community.
- Volunteer. We are always looking for volunteers to help us with our work. You can volunteer your time in a variety of ways, professional consultant or working on our construction projects.
- Pray. Prayer is our most powerful weapon. We would love for you to pray for us and for the people we serve.
- Spread the word. Tell your friends and family about R.O.C.K Bridge Ministries and encourage them to get involved.
No matter how you choose to get involved, we are grateful for your support. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of people in Nakuru.
To learn more about how you can get involved, please visit our website or contact us!